MEET NICOLE CONGER
Nicole M. Conger is an Employee Rights Attorney who represents clients across Texas who are subjected to illegal treatment with their current or former employers. Nicole received her law degree Magna Cum Laude from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2011 where she was an Associate Editor for the St. Mary’s Law Journal, member of the Board of Advocates, as well as, clerking for the Honorable Emilio M. Garza on the United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit.
Nicole founded her law firm with the goal of enabling employees to determine the best course of actions, by transparently advising them on the merits and drawbacks of their cases. She promotes the notion that it is well past time to end discrimination and afford unbiased opportunities to individuals at every state of their lives. Nicole works tirelessly and with energy that is contagious because she cherishes and appreciates clients and her career. Nicole offers generous amounts of time, clarity, and follow-through at each stage of the process.
The Diversity Council recognized Nicole as one of the Top 50 Women in Law. Nicole was also recently elected as a Fellow in the Texas Bar Foundation. Each year, the Foundation invites the top one-third of 1% of Texas attorneys to become Fellows as one of the highest honors.
- Member of the Texas Bar Foundation
- Member of the State Bar of Texas
- Member of the Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Member of the Austin Bar Association
- Member of the AYLA
- Member of the Texas Employment Lawyers Association
- Member of the Texas Exes
- Member of the Federal Club HRC
- Member of the AYLA Leadership Academy Class of 2015
- Giving Back
- Major Donor for HRC Austin
- Member of BBB
- Donor of AIDS Services of Austin
- Campaign Supporter of many democratic nominees
- Member of Top 50 Women in Law
- Frequent sponsor of HRC PRIDE
- Pearl Sponsor of Rainbow Roundup
- Supporter of Lambda Legal
- Supporter of Equality Texas
- Board of Directors, Unbroken Horizons
- Prior to attending law school, Nicole graduated Summa Cum Laude from The University of Texas at Austin in 2006 in the Top 2% of her class and earned a Business Management degree from the Red McCombs School of Business. Nicole’s background in business allows her to lead clients in making some of the most challenging economic decisions, while balancing the emotions that clients face in every day realties of their claims.
- Nicole Conger is licensed to practice in Texas and is admitted in all Federal Courts, which includes the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts, as well as Texas state courts.